Our international communications strategy required us to engage the audience, media and participants of EXPO 2015 in three channels: locally at the venue, attracting people to the pavilion,
remotely via digital (via social and other online media) and via traditional media to drive sustained awareness in the run-up to and throughout the six-month event duration.
Eventica’s day-to-day operation of the Russian Pavilion consisted of the management of a programme of cultural events, concerts, business gatherings and culinary shows. coverage across the channel mix.
- - 4,273,000 visitors from around the world
- - Expo 2015 Gold Medal for Communications
- - Over 500 performers from across Russia
- - 650 journalists from 65 countries
- - 427 international official delegations
- - 65,000 Russian pancakes, 25,000 litres of traditional Russian beverages and over 6 tons of fish consumed